Kryptek Courtesy Face Mask
- Kids Model Pictured is Wearing - Size Small
- Male Models Pictured are Wearing - Size Large
- FOR BEST RESULTS - Handwash or Cold on normal cycle and lay flat to dry
PRODUCT SHIPS ESTIMATED 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS FROM ORDER DATE
Based off CDC recommendations, cloth face coverings should be worn in all public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. Our face mask is made in the USA from a tough polyester-spandex shell and soft, pure cotton liner. Each mask includes a three-stage replaceable filter cartridge and filter refills are also available. Masks are available in two sizes: a smaller style built for Women/Children and a larger size to accommodate Male sizes. Help support those on the front lines, help fight COVID-19 with Kryptek Courtesy Face Masks. Kryptek cannot accept returns on this product. Once the product is purchased, no edits can be made to the original order.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each mask goes toward providing first-responders, hospital personnel, law enforcement and SWAT teams with Kryptek Courtesy Masks.
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency > 98.0%
- Sub-micron (0.1 pm) Particulate Filtration Efficiency > 98.0%
- Available in 2 sizes for a tight fit and best performance
- The Small see size picture chart in pictures it is a curved measurement
- The Large see size picture chart in pictures it is a curved measurement
- Included filter insert is replaceable
- Washable and reusable
- Made in USA
- KRYPTEK cannot accept returns on this product
REPLACE THE FILTER AND REGULARLY WASH THE MASK FOR OPTIMAL PROTECTION
USE OF CLOTH FACE COVERINGS TO HELP SLOW THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
Cloth face coverings should—
- fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- be secured with ties or ear loops
- cover both the nose and mouth
- include multiple layers of fabric
- allow for breathing without restriction
- be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
Be careful to:
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth when removing your face covering
- wash hands immediately after removal of face covering
Why do you need to wear cloth face coverings?
- In light of new data about how COVID-19 spreads, along with evidence of widespread COVID-19 illness in communities across the country, CDC recommends that people wear a cloth face covering to cover their nose and mouth in the community setting. This is to protect people around you if you are infected but do not have symptoms.
When do you need to wear a cloth face covering?
- A cloth face covering should be worn whenever people are in a community setting, especially in situations where you may be near people. These settings include grocery stores and pharmacies. These face coverings are not a substitute for social distancing. Cloth face coverings are especially important to wear in public in areas of widespread COVID-19 illness.
Do I still need to stay at least 6 feet away from people if wearing a cloth face covering?
- Yes. Wearing cloth face coverings is an additional public health measure people should take to reduce the spread of COVID-19. CDC still recommends that you stay at least 6 feet away from other people (social distancing), frequent hand cleaning and other everyday preventive actions. A cloth face covering is not intended to protect the wearer, but it may prevent the spread of virus from the wearer to others. This would be especially important if someone is infected but does not have symptoms. View CDC’s guidance on how to protect yourself.
Who should not wear cloth face coverings?
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children younger than 2 years of age, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the cover without assistance.
Why is CDC recommending cloth face coverings instead of medical grade facemasks?
- Surgical masks and N95 respirators are in short supply and should be reserved for healthcare workers or other medical first responders, as recommended by CDC guidance.
"Face masks - worth the wait"
We ordered 3 masks, 1 large and 2 small. It took a little while to get my order since they are a small company. But it was worth the wait. The masks look great and are as comfortable as a mask can be. We are very satisfied. The fact that they come from a US company makes them all the better.
I'll be the first to admit that I was down on Kryptek for a while. I even sent a nasty email or two. I felt like I had sent them $200 of my hard earned money and then they were not paying attention to me. It took a good while, but I got my masks. 4 were too small, but Kryptek called me and made everything right by sending me 5 more without charge. My family loves them and I know they are protected. Cause these masks are no joke. Would and will order from Kryptek in the future. Thank you gentlemen and ladies of Kryptek and pls accept my apology for going off a time or two. I have my friends ordering from you now. God bless and stay safe.
Good quality mask. I bought several others to try out and this one is my go to. Covers the face well and doesn't get as hot as a few others I have tried made from different materials/more layers of material. I cut a another companies mask open because it was nearly making me pass out like I was breathing into a paper bag and it was 6 layers of fabric with the outter one nearly as dense as neoprene! This one with the filter installed is just right.
Overall the mask is great. I would give it a 5 star but the middle stitching at the top is hard and not comfortable when it rests on the nose.
Quality product, great service, and a vet owned company.
"Kryptek face mask"
Well made. Cool design. Perfect fit. Love the replaceable filters. Highly recommend. Thanks for another great product Kryptek!
"kryptek face mask"
masks are high quality, fit great and look amazing!!!!
"Face mask "
Quality materials very well made my only complaint would be wish it was a little bit bigger
"Face mask large"
Great masks, although they are a little snug on me fits my wife excellent. Do you offer a XL size ?