Tactical Rugby LS
- Body: 55% Modacrylic/35%, 10% Combed Cotton, 10% Nylon
- Shoulder & Sleeve: NYCO 70/30
- Patent-Pending rugby style collar design for comfortable wear under armor with no zippers or buttons to cause irritation
- Low pile Velcro® brand Kryptek® logo on pockets for call signs/patches
- Generous fit in shoulders and chest
- Bellowed sleeve pockets with zippered security pocket and quiet snaps
- Darted seams that end at the elbow patch
- Underarm mesh ventilation
- Patent-Pending rugby style collar
The Kryptek Tactical Rugby Shirt is a hybrid design from the SS Ruby shirt designed to be worn under body armor. The body of the Rugby Shirt is a Nylon/Cotton Ripstop fabric with no-melt, no-drip, moisture-wicking properties designed to dry quickly and breathe to keep you dry and comfortable for maximum comfort. Kryptek's patent-pending Rugby style neck and collar eliminate a zipper digging into your chest while wearing a plate carrier. The sleeves and shoulders are NYCO 70/30, made from a lightweight, abrasion-resistant fabric to provide extra durability. The sleeves have pad compatible, anti-abrasion elbow patches and zippered and Velcro storage pockets on the upper arm that provide easy storage and access to gear.
We took what we learned in the most hostile combat environments and combined that knowledge with proven tactical gear concepts, tested it with top military professionals and hunters, and then customized every aspect to perform in all potential backcountry scenarios.