- Kryptek® Exclusive Altitude™ Pattern
- Premium Schoeller® C-Change® Fabric
- 40% Pes, 31% Pa, 22% Pu, 7% El
- Breathability; 25,000 G/M2/24hr
- Windproof Technology
- Water Resistant Dwr Nanosphere®
- Schoeller® Technology 4-Way Stretch Comfort
- 3 Point Adjustable Hood
- Pit Zips For Thermal Regulation
- Tear And Abrasion Resistant
- 2 Weather Sealed Chest Pockets
- Athletically Cut And Anatomically Shaped For Movement
- Ykk® Aquaguard® Vislon® Zippers
- Cohesive™ Cord Locks
A hard-wearing soft shell for cooler climates, the Bora series is designed to keep you warm against wind and moisture without over heating. Fabricated with four-way stretch material, every cut line of this series allows for maximum movement and full range of motion. This abrasion resistant shell features a windproof and water resistant laminate and Schoeller®’s revolutionary fabric technology c-change®. The c-change® fabric has the ability to actively react to your bodies changing temperature and moisture levels. The polymer structure of the c-change® membrane opens or closes in response to the corresponding activity levels. As activity levels increase, excess heat and moisture that your body generates is allowed to escape to the outside air as the polymer structure opens. During periods of low activity levels such as sitting and glassing, the polymer structure contracts and keeps the heat close to the body. Shivering and chilling are effectively prevented. The Bora series is one of our most advanced products to date. It was designed with the hard-core hunter in mind and created to traverse some of the most challenging environments. It is the perfect combination of wind, water and moisture management technology.
We took what we learned in the most hostile combat environments and combined that knowledge with proven tactical gear concepts, tested it with top military professionals and hunters, and then customized every aspect to perform in all potential backcountry scenarios.