- DWR AND CIRE FINISH
- STUFF/STOW IN-POCKET DESIGN
- 180G OF PRIMALOFT® GOLD BLEND 70/30
- WATER RESISTANT GOOSE DOWN PLACED IN BODY AND SLEEVES
- IDEAL COLD WEATHER PROTECTION FOR TEMPERATURES FOUND ABOVE TREE-LINE AND WHERE MOISTURE IS PRESENT
- 100GSM PRIMALOFT® GOLD SYNTHETIC PLACED AT SHOULDER, PITS AND CUFFS
- MADE WITH HYDROPHOBIC DOWN THAT MAINTAINS 96% OF ITS WARMTH WHEN WET
- ATHLETICALLY CUT AND ANATOMICALLY SHAPED FOR MOVEMENT
- YKK® REVERSE COIL, ZIPPERS
- STREAMLINE BAFFLE DESIGN THAT IS EASILY PACKABLE
- KRYPTEK® EXCLUSIVE ALTITUDE™ PATTERN
The Ghar jacket combines several unique technologies, making it one of the leading insulated jackets on the market. Featuring "smart warmth" technology, two of the industry's premier insulations are ergonomically placed where their properties are best suited for exposure. PrimaLoft® Gold blend uses DWR treated, hydrophobic down packed in the body baffles where you need the maximum amount of warmth while still providing water resistance, and PrimaLoft® Gold synthetic insulation on the shoulders, pits and sleeves where moisture is most likely to accrue first and is easily shed by the water resistant synthetics. Fabricated with a 100% Poly-shell, the Ghar features a DWR/CIRE treatment and is athletically cut for freedom of movement. The Ghar is highly packable and lightweight, providing quick warmth when the temperatures drop, even when conditions are wet.
We took what we learned in the most hostile combat environments and combined that knowledge with proven tactical gear concepts, tested it with top military professionals and hunters, and then customized every aspect to perform in all potential backcountry scenarios.