Timberwolf Electric Scooter
High powered and built for the backcountry, the Timberwolf Electric Scooter lives up to its name. The new, all-terrain scooter can take you anywhere you want to go. And it is built with a Bafang 750 Watt rear hub motor, like our Flatlander eBike, and can carry up to 300 pounds.
We combine the 750W motor with a 48V 17.5ah battery, and give the Timberwolf the power it needs to conquer tough terrain with ease while reaching a top speed of 20mph. And to go with the 750W motor, 24-inch front tire makes climbing over rocky terrain a breeze.
The Timberwolf is fully-equipped with Tektro dual-piston brakes in the front and rear, 400 Lumen Headlight, a Rear Pannier Rack, and Front and Rear Mud Fenders. Because of the foldable handlebars, hauling this scooter to the mountains is a breeze, and the kickstand helps keep it upright.
With the same power as a Flatlander eBike but in a scooter, the Timberwolf Electric Scooter is the perfect ride for a quick spot and stalk. And with easy handling, getting on and off of the scooter is a breeze.
The Timberwolf Electric Scooter is fun, maneuverable, and easy to transport, making it a great addition to your backcountry gear.
TIMBERWOLF ELECTRIC SCOOTER SPECS
- Motor: Bafang 750W rear-hub
- Battery: 48V 17.5ah Lithium-ion
- Range: up to 20 miles; range dependent on rider weight
- Top Speed: 20+ mph
- Max Load: 300 lbs; dependent on terrain
- Product Size: 73 lbs
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Ground Clearance: 6 in.
- Tires: Front – 24" x 4" CST BFT, Rear – 20" x 4" CST BFT
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro Dual Piston Hydraulic, 203mm Front & 203 mm Rear rotor
- Wheels: Quick Release Front Hub
- Throttle: Right Hand Throttle
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars with Ergonomic Locking Grips
- Display: Bafang Full Color LCD
- Charging Time: 6-7 hours
We took what we learned in the most hostile combat environments and combined that knowledge with proven tactical gear concepts, tested it with top military professionals and hunters, and then customized every aspect to perform in all potential backcountry scenarios.