- Kryptek® Exclusive Altitude™ Pattern
- Premium Schoeller® Fabric
- Schoeller® C-Change®
- 65% Pa, 28% Pu, 7% El
- Waterproof Rating: 19,500mmh2o
- 100% Waterproof
- Dwr Nanosphere®
- Technology Tear And Abrasion Resistant
- 2 Pocket Design
- Full Leg Zip
- Athletically Cut And Anatomically Shaped For Movement
- Ykk® Aquaguard®
- Vislon® Zippers
- Signature Inner Waist Suspender Attachment Stretch Fabric Built In Belt And Suspender Capable
The Takur series is our answer to facing the harshest elements. Built with Schoeller®’s cutting edge fabric technology, the Takur series uses a three-layer, 100 percent waterproof laminate rated at 19,500mm H2O, meaning maximum protection in wet conditions. It reacts to your body's activity levels to ensure a pleasant body climate. The technology in this pant is able to react to changing temperatures and moisture levels. The structure contracts at periods of low activity levels keeping you warm and dry while expanding at periods of high activity levels, allowing moisture vapor to be released to the outside air. This rain gear is truly on the forefront of fabric technology.
We took what we learned in the most hostile combat environments and combined that knowledge with proven tactical gear concepts, tested it with top military professionals and hunters, and then customized every aspect to perform in all potential backcountry scenarios.